Swagman will warranty all Swagman branded products against manufacturer's defects during the period that the original purchaser owns the product. Swagman will repair or replace the product and/or parts upon approval of Swagman's Warranty Department. A receipt showing the original purchase price is required should there be a request for full replacement cost.
- This warranty is non-transferable and subject to some limitations and exclusions.
- No warranty will be provided if the product has been misused, overloaded or not assembled in accordance with Swagman instructions.
- No warranty will be provided for defects resulting from normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, or accidents.
- No warranty will be provided if the rack has been modified in anyway, or has been repaired by anyone other than authorized Swagman personnel.
- No warranty will be provided for any folding rack or 5 bike rack used on the back of a trailer or fifth wheel or if indicated by an orange warning label on the bike rack.
If you feel you have a defective product, please contact:
- For purchase made on Swagman.net, please contact us
- For purchase made at a Swagman dealer, please contact the dealer where you purchased your product.