Interested in joining the Swagman Team?
Swagman is an innovative and growing company with a passion for creating enduring bike racks and cargo solutions. As a customer-service driven business, we assist our dealers by providing them with awesome products that meet the needs of the bike and automobile industry.
We do this with a signature approach that blends communication, professionalism, problem solving, and product knowledge so that we can build strong and meaningful relationships that last for years.
At the end of the day, our business is about the people; from the people who work here, to the athletes, to the shop owners and ultimately to the sports enthusiasts who put their trust in our products to get their cargo safely to their destination.
Location: Penticton, B.C. Canada
The position(s) listed are based in our Penticton, British Columbia office – interested candidates must be willing to relocate. Penticton is located between Okanagan and Skaha lakes in British Columbia. With easy access to mountain lakes and winter resorts, outdoor activities can be experienced in all seasons. If you enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle – whether it is cycling, hiking, skiing, kayaking, fishing, etc., Penticton is the place for you. Penticton is also centered in Okanagan wine country, and is a growing food and wine destination with an abundance of urban attractions.
Currently, we have 1 position open:
** Interested candidates must either live in Canada, or be a Canadian resident or citizen **
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Job Description – Sales/Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to: Sales Director
Location: Penticton, B.C. Canada
Swagman, located in Penticton, British Columbia, is in search of a Sales/Marketing Coordinator
Who are you? You are an established sales/marketing t professional with experience in the digital, e commerce and marketing channels. You have developed and have a strong background and success in the sales and marketing areas and are looking for a fresh new challenge and a way to merge your professional productive energy with your personal outdoor passions.
- Manages multiple key projects (Sales and Marketing) in a timely and efficient manner. Sales-Marketing campaigns and initiatives may include: Sales support, technical support, customer service support, product knowledge and training, manage all social media, special events, promotions, catalog management, media correspondence, public relations, web site web management, manage brand ambassador program and photo shoots both on and offsite. But also including supporting Sales Director/team with creating technical-product worksheets and MAP management
- Assist in the development of weekly reporting (Amazon.com and .ca) to Senior Management team, including weekly sales statistics, content creation and more
- Manage Swagman’s MAP Policy (via Oris Intel) and enforcement as outlined by Swagman Senior Management
- Manage – create brand ambassador program
- Manage all endemic and non endemic press related activities, press kits-junkets-releases-advertorial
- Assist with website organization and updates
- Prepare product tech sheets to be used by both inside and outside staff
- Manage-coordinate all event and trade show activity
- Manage – create compelling content for monthly newsletter
- Oversee key digital marketing programs, (Social, Search, SEO, Analytics, Customer Data
Additional Criteria: Environment/Essential functions/What we are looking for:
- Have a proven track record for managing, coordinating and supporting, sales and marketing initiatives that produce results
- Overseeing concept development, strategizing, planning, and implementation and coordinating of sales -marketing and digital initiatives
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations
- Detail-oriented: Attention to detail with zero tolerance for errors
- A self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines
- Knows and embraces Swagman’s mission every day through service, teamwork and continuous improvement
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles
- Takes ownership and truly deals with problems with an open deck
- A good sense of humour and high sense of humility
- Maintains consistency in attitude and behavior and exceeding expectations
- Takes a personal interest in clients by asking there concerns, interest, family, hobbies etc. to develop relationships
- Responds in a positive manner with alternative solutions when a clients request is not possible
- Shows initiative and takes action with an appropriate level of independence
- Must be a skilled sales and marketing coordinator who can operate as a technical project manager of a recognized brand
- 2 plus years of experience in a sales and marketing environment
- Base Camp, Word Press, PowerPoint , Microsoft office and excel are crucial to the role
- Demonstrate a high degree of self sufficiency and be able to work on individual projects, as well as those that require working with teams. Curious by nature, tolerant, fun, responds well to change and process
- Clear understanding of the Swagman brand and a vision to interpret, refine and implement brand values
How to Apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org subject RE: Application for Sales & Marketing Coordinator