SPORT: Enduro Rider
HOMETOWN: Aubur, CA
Currently living in: Sumner, WA
Ambassador Since: 2018
Competition Calendar for 2018
- 3/31-4/1 EWS Manizales, Columbia (13th place)
- 4/14-15 TDS Enduro (2nd place)
- 4/19-22 Sea Otter Classic Enduro (1st place)
- 5/12-13 EWS Olargues
- 6/30-6/31 North American Enduro Cup Enduro, Kellogg, ID
- 7/14 Mammoth Kamikaze Bike Games Enduro CES Golden Tour
- 8/4-5 Aspen/Snowmass BME & North American Continental Series
- 8/12 EWS Whistler Crankworx
- 8/25-26 Northstar Enduro CES Golden Tour & North American Continental Series
- 9/15-16 Burke, Vermont Cliff Enduro East & North American Continental Series
GOALS for 2018
- Win Enduro World Series North American Continent Championship
- Win California Enduro Series Golden Tour
- Win each individual race apart of series
- Top 10 at 3 Enduro World Series events
- Coach at least 4 mountain bike clinics for high schools and women
ABOUT Amy Morrison
Professional fun haver — left my pharmaceutical sales career to enjoy travel to new places, as well as my favorites, and race bikes for an indefinite amount of time.
I’m 28 years young. I grew up waterskiing with my two brothers in Michigan. I went to college and pole vaulted for Clemson University. Auburn, CA has been my home for the past 3 years. It allows for year round biking and quick access to the Tahoe region, which I could spend endless hours in…biking, skiing, hiking, lake lounging, etc. I started mountain biking when I moved to California in 2013. I quickly found myself loving the downhills the so I upgraded my hardtail to longer travel bikes and began racing enduros.
I’ve met so many wonderful people, traveled to beautiful places, and have found reward in pushing my competitive side in racing all while having a full time job. I’m fortunate to be in a position where I could leave the ‘rat race’ for a period of time. I hope to continue racing to the top level, but will also really enjoy the simple pleasure in adventure rides and the people/places I am doing it with.
I started this blog to share my adventures, hope you enjoy and maybe even help inspire you to get on some of your own!