Interested in joining the Swagman Team?
Swagman is an innovative and growing company with a passion for creating enduring bike racks and cargo solutions. As a customer-service driven business, we assist our dealers by providing them with awesome products that meet the needs of the bike and automobile industry.
We do this with a signature approach that blends communication, professionalism, problem solving, and product knowledge so that we can build strong and meaningful relationships that last for years.
At the end of the day, our business is about the people; from the people who work here, to the athletes, to the shop owners and ultimately to the sports enthusiasts who put their trust in our products to get their cargo safely to their destination.
Currently, we have one position open:
Job Description – Administrative Coordinator/Accounts Receivable/Customer Service
Reporting to: CFO/President
Location: Penticton, B.C. Canada
Swagman, located in Penticton, British Columbia, is in search of an Administrative Coordinator/Accounts Receivable/Customer Service professional.
This position is based in our Penticton, British Columbia office - interested candidates must be willing to relocate. Penticton is located between Okanagan and Skaha lakes in British Columbia. With easy access to mountain lakes and winter resorts, outdoor activities can be experienced in all seasons. If you enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle – whether it is cycling, hiking, skiing, kayaking, fishing, etc., Penticton is the place for you. Penticton is also centered in Okanagan wine country, and is a growing food and wine destination with an abundance of urban attractions.
Who are you? You are an established professional with a strong background in handling multiple tasks in administrative, light accounting and customer service and are seeking a fresh new challenge and a way to merge your professional productive energy with your personal outdoor passions
Ongoing Responsibilities/Description: Manages multiple key projects and tasks in a timely and efficient manner which include; accounts receivable, administrative duties, customer service support and daily invoicing.
The Role: Daily invoicing, responsible for all accounts receivable, manage Amazon.CA and .COM administrative duties, weekly reporting to Senior Management team and light accounting.
Additional Criteria: Environment/Essential functions/What we are looking for:
- Have a proven track record for managing, coordinating and supporting administrative duties, accounts receivable and strong customer service skills and producing results.
- Analytical and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations.
- Detail-oriented: Attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors.
- A self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Knows and embraces Swagman’s mission every day through service, teamwork and continuous improvement.
- A positive attitude and open mind that approaches problems from all angles.
- Takes ownership and truly deals with problems with an open deck.
- A good sense of humour and high sense of humility
- Maintains consistency in attitude and behavior and exceeding expectations.
- Takes a personal interest in clients by asking there concerns, interest, family, hobbies etc. to develop relationships.
- Responds in a positive manner with alternative solutions when a clients request is not possible.
- Shows initiative and takes action with and appropriate level of independence.
- 2 plus years of experience in a administrative role with light accounting
- Microsoft office and excel are crucial to the role.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self sufficiency and be able to work on individual projects, as well as those that require working with teams.
- Curious by nature, tolerant, fun, responds well to change and process.